When you’re looking for the best fiber deals or fiber and mobile tariffs, the truth is that inflation doesn’t seem to have reached those rates. Or at least it seems so if we look at the catalog of promotions, offers and tariffs of different operators. For this reason, today we will collect some of the best options so that you can have internet at home cheaper than ever or they have optical and mobile network at the best price.
Among the different operators we came across are Orange, Jazztel, Digi, MostMobile or Lowialthough they are not the only ones. These are some of the companies where we will have different offers that will give us the best home internet price or converged rate. For this reason, we bring you five alternatives for optical connection only and five options for Internet + mobile phone.
Fiber only offers
As we said, there are many operators who have prepared different offers or tariffs for fiber optic connection only for November. Therefore, finding the best price for Internet at home is more possible than ever. And to make it easier for you, we leave you 4 here the cheapest prices for fiber optics only For this month:
- Jazztel: fiber 100 Mbps + fixed (you pay as much as you use) for 19.95 euros per month. He has a stay of 12 months.
- MásMóvil: fiber 300 Mbps for 19.99 euros month during the first 12 months. After the promotional price, you will have to pay 29.99 euros per month. It includes a landline with unlimited calls and lasts for 12 months.
- Digi: SMART 1 Gbps fiber (available in areas with operator network coverage) for 20 euros per month. It has 3 months of stability.
- Finework: fiber with 100 Mbps for 20.90 euros month. You choose whether or not you want permanence.
- orange: fiber with 500 Mbps per €25.95 per month in 12 months. After that time, the price will be 30.95 euros per month. It has a duration of 12 months and includes unlimited calls from landlines to national numbers and 1000 minutes to mobile phones.
Optical and mobile prices at the best prices
Now that we’re clear about the fiber-only options, it’s time to see the different offers and bundled carrier prices. So we leave you with 5 here the best fiber and mobile network prices for November:
- Adam: 1 Gbps fiber + mobile phone with 20 GB and unlimited calls for 12 euros per month in 6 months. After those six months, the price will be 41 euros per month. He has a stay of 12 months.
- Digi: 1 Gbps fiber (Digi fiber coverage area) + mobile with 10 GB cumulative and unlimited calls for 25 euros per month. Durability of 3 months for fiber installation.
- Simyo: 100 Mbps fiber + mobile phone with 20 GB and unlimited calls for 28.99 euros per month. Durability of 3 months for fiber installation.
- Lowe: 30 Mbps fiber + mobile phone with 10 GB and unlimited calls for 29.95 euros per month. It doesn’t have any kind of stability because it’s the cost of fiber + mobile network.
- Correspondence: 300 Mbps optical network + mobile phone with 10 GB and unlimited calls for 29.99 euros every month for the year. After the first 12 months, the price will be 34.99 euros per month. Does not include landline or permanence.