If you are looking for it natural drink and that it is ideal for consumption during autumn, i.e turmeric and ginger tea That’s all you need. turmeric It is a well-known spice for its use in gastronomy, it is used to season and flavor various dishes, giving them a lot of flavor.
But its use is not limited to this factor alone, it is also known for its medicinal properties, since its consumption helps to improve digestion, gives energy, serves as an analgesic, especially to relieve arthritis pain and has properties antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
Ginger It is a plant from the family Zingiberaceaenative to Asia, it is considered one of the ehealthier spices, and although it is often used in gastronomy, its medicinal properties are also outstanding. Among the most famous; helps to relieve nausea, improves digestion, relieves discomfort from colds, helps to remove toxins from the body, in addition to containing properties anti-inflammatory.
Combination turmeric and ginger It will improve digestive problems, strengthen defenses, is an antioxidant, promotes circulation and maintains immune system. However, their consumption should be moderate for people who are not very tolerant to these spices, because they can cause stomach problems, among other things.
It is recommended to avoid the consumption of ginger in pregnant women or people who are on anticoagulant therapy, HERE you can see more information on this topic.
- a slice of ginger
- 1 cdita de Turmeric powder
- sweeten honey
- 1 ½ cups of water
- a pinch of black pepper
- Put water in the well and add a small slice of peeled ginger, you can also put a stick of cinnamon. Let it heat up on high heat for a few minutes until it starts to boil.
- When you let it boil for the first time, add a teaspoon of turmeric, remove from the heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- When it cools down, strain it and add a pinch of black pepper to the cup, sweeten to taste.
- Do not forget that the consumption of this tea must be moderate and responsible in order to avoid contraindications. It is recommended not to exceed more than one cup per day.