This October 31, 2022, marks exactly 20 years since The Vergara family took the reins Chivasbecause it was on the same day, but in 2022 Jorge Vergara Madrigal (qepd) acquisition of al Holy flock and then we review the things that happened in two decades.
From 2022 to today, the team at Guadalajara adds 10 titles, seven in the men’s branch and three in the women’s. Men are twice crowned in Liga MX (AP06 and CL17), have two Copas MXAnd MX Super CupAnd Concachampions and one interleague.
While women have two Liga MX Femenilone in 2017 and a recent one in CL22, where they also won Champion of champions before Stripes.
Also, Chivas It has one of the best stadiums in the country and on the continent, Akron, which began to be built in 2007, and was officially opened in 2010 with a match between the Atletico team and Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United.
The venue of the Jalisco team has more than 45,000 people and has already held international events such as Pan American Games 2011 and World Championship under 17 yearswhile the 206th will receive matches from world cup be kept in Mexico, United States and Canada.
On the other side, The Vergara family knew how to innovate Chivasbecause they were the first team in Liga MX which opened its own platform for broadcasting matches and other events that take place in the club. passed ChivasTV that fans could find out Jat’s decisions in privacy.
On the other hand, the rojiblanco directive was one of the main ones in support Esports and decided to create their own professional video game team and build their own game room on the premises of Akron Stadium to support their players.
First with two men in charge Jorge Vergarawho died on 15.11.2019, and later his son, Amaurywho took over the team shortly after his father’s death, Chivas He had several coaches and managers that we list below.
TECHNICAL DIRECTORS IN THE ERA OF JORGE VERGAR
• Daniel Guzman | Opening in 2022
• Eduardo de la Torre | Closing 2003 – Opening 2003
• Hans Westerhof Opening in 2003 – Closing in 2004 and Closing in 2006
• Benjamin Galindo | Opening in 2004 – Opening in 2005 and closing in 2013 – Opening in 2013.
• Juan Carlos Ortega | Opening in 2005 and Opening in 2013
• Xabier Azkargorta | Opening in 2005
• Jose Manuel de la Torre | Closing in 2006 – Opening in 2007 and Opening in 2014 – Opening in 2015.
• Efrain Flores | Opening in 2007 – Closing in 2009
• Omar Arellano | Closing in 2009
• Francisco Ramirez | Closing 2009 – Opening 2009
• Raul Arias | Opening in 2009
• Jose Luis Real | Opening in 2009 – Opening in 2011 and closing in 2014
• Fernando Quirarte | Opening in 2011 – Closing in 2012
• Ignacio Ambriz | Closing in 2012
• Alberto Coyote/Manuel Martinez | Closing in 2012
• John van’t Schip | 2012
• Ricardo La Volpe | Closing in 2014
• Carlos Bustos | Opening in 2014
• Ramon Morales | Opening in 2014
• Matías Almeyda | Opening 2015 – Closing 2018
• José Saturnino Cardozo | Opening 2018 – Closing 2019
• Alberto Coyote | Temporary closure 2019
• Thomas Boy | Closing 2019 – Opening 2019
TECHNICAL DIRECTORS IN THE AMAURY VERGAR ERA
• Luis Fernando Tena | Opening in 2019-2020
• Victor Manuel Vucetich | 2020 – Opening in 2021
• Michelle Leaño | Opening in 2021 –
• Ricardo Cadena | Closing 2022 – Opening 2022
EXECUTIVE MEDICINES IN THE ERA OF JORGE VERGAR
• Carlos Moyano (2002) | Ivar Sisniega (2003-2005) | Nestor de la Torre (2003-2009)
• Juan José Frangie (2005-2007)
• Pedro Saez (2009) | Rafael Lebrija (2009-2010)
• Efrain Flores (2010) | Raphael Ortega (2011-2012)
• Johan Cruyff | Todd Beane (2012)
• Marcelo Leano | Denis Te Kloese (2012-2013)
• Juan Herrero and Francisco Palencia (2013-2014) | Bridge on the Rafa River (2014)
• Nestor de la Torre (2014-2015)
• Jose Luis Higuera (2015-2019) | Jaime Ordiales (2015-2016)
• Francisco Gabriel de Anda (2018)
• Mariano Varela (2018-2019)
MANAGERS IN THE ERA OF AMAURY VERGAR
• Ricardo Pelaez (2020-2022)
• Ferdinand Iron (2022)
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: THE PRESIDENT OF PACHUCA ABOUT ALMADA IN TRI: ‘HE HAS A FOUR-YEAR CONTRACT WITH US’