Today, Wednesday, November 2, 2022, the dollar is trading at 19.6833 pesos per unit with a downtrend in real time. According to the latest Banxico report, the dollar closed the session at 19.7202 per unit.
According to economist Gabriela Siller, the markets are paying attention today to the announcement of the monetary policy of the US FED, where in addition to the growth of the forecasted reference rate of 75 bp, attention will also be paid to the tone of the president’s speech. institution, Jerome Powell.
If this is seen as less restrictive, the dollar could lose strength and the local currency would strengthen to a rate of 19.50 pesos to the US dollar.
Dollar price in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.7202 – Sell: $19.7202
- HSBC: Buy: $19.46 – Sell: $20.18
- Banamex: Buy: $19.09 – Sell: $20.23
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.75
- Banorte: Buy: $18.60 – Sell: $20.02
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.27 – Sell: $20.01
- XE: Buy: $18,560 – Sell: $19.99
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.71
- monex: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.35
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.48
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $19.1656 – Sell: $20.1761
- Spa area: Buy: $19.21 – Sell: $20.71
Regarding bitcoinsit is currently at $20,435.4 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read The price of the dollar today Tuesday, the peso begins the month by winning the session
refers to euroquoted at $19.43 pesos, for $22.57 pesos pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on