Sergio Perez is experiencing the best season of his career and will try to finish second in the driver’s table in Formula 1just behind your partner, Max Verstappendouble F1 champion.
Czech admitted ‘PlanetF1′ that it is “difficult” to compete with him and that “nobody can beat him” in the car he raced this season.
“It’s a big challenge to be his teammate. Obviously, this is not an easy task. I don’t think there is anyone who can come and beat him right away. He is very solid with the team.”.
“I think I’m getting closer and closer to the year, so I’ll try again next year and see what happens.”
“I think the lesson this year is that We had a great season as a team. We have to pick up that race pace.”
Driver table in the 2022 Formula 1 season
- Max Verstappen | Red Bull | 416 puntos
- Sergio Pérez | Red Bull | 280 points
- Charles Leclerc | Ferrari | 275 points
- George Russell | Mercedes | 231 points
- Lewis Hamilton | Mercedes | 216 points
- Carlos Sainz | Ferrari | 212 points
- Lando Norris | McLaren | 111 points
- Esteban Ocon | Alpine | 82 points
- Fernando Alonso | Alpine | 71 points
- Valtteri Bottas | Alfa-Romeo | 46 points
2022 Brazilian GP calendar
- Exercise 1 | Friday, November 11
- Rating | Friday, November 11
- Exercise 2 | Saturday, November 12
- Sprint race | Saturday, November 12
- Career | Sunday, November 13
How does a Sprint race work?
New format from Formula 1 It consists of running a mini race before the Grand Prix, meaning the drivers will face a short competition to determine their position on the starting grid on Sunday.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED: Fernando Alonso: “Max Verstappen didn’t have to fight with Checo to win”