The summer schedule it will soon come to an end in Mexico, having been in use since 1996. So this will be the last time it changes a watch before bed, because winter will come and stay.
You may also be interested in: Changing weather: why do the days get shorter during autumn and winter? science explains it
Stated, because it is October 26 elimination daylight saving time, after it was claimed that it does not save energy and that it affects health problems such as cardiovascular disorders, memory and sleep disorders.
📌 The Senate approved the creation of the Time Zones Act in the United Mexican States, which abolishes daylight saving time.
Learn more about the scope of this law. 👇 pic.twitter.com/AZfhfgnMED
– mexican senate (@senadomexicano) October 26, 2022
For this reason, the change of time to return to winter time will be done as usual for the last time, but as every year there are doubts whether postpone or move the clock forward?, and, when is the change? we explain
Change the time: This is how you should change the time
Winter time comes into force this Sunday October 30; that way you will have to move your clock forward one hour. It is preferable to do it before going to bed, that is, on the night of this Saturday, October 29.
This is so that you wake up with a new setting and manage to minimize the effects that the change in weather can cause; however, it’s important to note that you won’t need to set the time back manually devices.
The legislature approves the president’s proposal@lopezobrador_abolish daylight saving time in Mexico. 🇲🇽
– Rocío Nahle (@rocionahle) October 26, 2022
Well, smart devices connected to Internet they usually change automatically at 2:00 am; while analog and digital clocks will be set manually.
With the new schedule, the change you will notice is that it will get dark earlierwhich is caused by the tilt of the Earth, since when the South Pole tilts towards the Sun, we enter winter in the Northern Hemisphere and there is less daylight.
Countries where the weather does not change
Although the time change is implemented in almost every state in the country, there are 33 municipalities They should not adjust the time. These are the ones in the border area. These are:
- Baja California: Tijuana, Mexicali, Ensenada, Playa Rosarito and Tecate.
- Chihuahua: Juarez, Ojinaga, Ascension, Coyame del Sotol, Guadalupe, Janos, Manuel Benavides and Praxedis G. Guerrero,
- Coahuila: Acuña, Piedras Negras, Guerrero, Hidalgo, Jiménez, Zaragoza, Nava and Ocampo.
- New León: Anahuac and Los Aldama.
- Tamaulipas: Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, Matamoros, Camargo, Guerrero, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Mier, Miguel Alemán, Río Bravo and Valle Hermoso.