We tried it… And it works!
Intended for skins that need savingthis protocol fights against dryness, flaking and dehydration, giving new brightness and stimulating cell regeneration, thanks to its vegan formulas, without parabens and silicones, with more than 95% organic ingredients.
It’s a pity, but in this part of the year the only trace of summer left on our faces is not really mirage of juicy lush, as flattering as it is ephemeral. In fact, just the opposite, because the opulence of summer usually gives way to the relaxation of autumn, which our skin manifests in the form of dryness, dehydration and that opacity due to which, to put it bluntly, we get the scary face of Swiss chard.
The good news (and there always is) is that since last September we have a new (and powerful ally) in the fight against this ‘epidemic’ facing Swiss chard because OLAND, a young brand of organic anti-aging cosmetics made in Spain‘, he has just launched his first in-cabin facial.
Hand in hand with María Muoz and her clinic La Franaise (Madrid), OLAND offers a an exclusive sensory experience of beauty and comprehensive well-being, responsible for the environment and for the skin, through a very careful protocol with powerful properties antioxidants, soothe and nourish.
Intended for skins that need savingthis treatment fights against dryness, flaking and dehydration, giving new brightness and stimulating cell regeneration, thanks to its vegan formulas, without parabens and silicones, with more than 95% organic ingredients.
These are the steps of the healing (physical and mental) protocol suggested by OLAND and Clinica La Franaise:
1. Clean: The excursion begins with a light massage with nourishing cleansing milk on the face, neck and décolleté to release tension and free the skin from impurities, traces of make-up, excess fat and pollution, thus preparing it for the treatment. Its creamy formula with organic anti-aging active ingredients regenerates and protects sensitive and delicate skin from dehydrationreactivating its natural barrier, providing an experience of indescribable freshness.
2. Fill up: after that sublime separation from the madding crowd, it’s time to tone up and energize your skin with energizing face mist. Formulated with organic beech sprout and hyssop extract, it optimizes cell metabolism while perfecting the cleansing ritual, leaving skin hydrated, revitalized and radiant.
3. Renew: then apply brightening anti-aging serum, a true anti-aging cell renewal pump that reduces wrinkles and activates collagen production, giving the skin firmness and elasticity. With deep massage maneuvers, it is possible to penetrate the product, leaving it behind velvety and radiant skin in an instant thanks to its gold particles.
4. Confirm again: decongestant and firming massage given with intensive anti-aging mask, and which combines acupressure, lymphatic drainage and other active maneuvers, works wonders stimulate collagen production. Its water-free vegan formula includes an exclusive selection of the highest quality organic oils and butters from macadamia, babassu, rosehip, cocoa or cupuacua.
5. Decongestion: After removing the mask with warm water, apply eye contour in the form of a cream or geloid texture, depending on the needs of each person, to restore the level of hydration, firming, draining and decongesting the appearance. In order to enhance its effect, gentle smoothing massages are applied to bags, dark circles and mimic wrinkles.
6. Protect: Finally, the ritual ends with application anti-wrinkle day creamvegan formula full of antioxidants, organic oils and maximum concentration of liposomal hyaluronic acid that protects, prevents, restructures and soothes even the most sensitive skin, promoting its glow.
The result of all that pampering, plus a relaxed and radiant faceis a state of well-being that will make you float.
OLAND ANTI-AGING FACIAL CARE: La Franaise Clinic, Calle Lagasca 79, 28006 Madrid. Price: 90/60 min.
According to the criteria of