Bags under the eyes (mild puffiness or inflammation) are common as people age, according to the Mayo Clinic. This is because the skin of the face is one of the most delicate because it is exposed to adverse weather conditions, especially the area around the eyes.
They also usually appear when the blood vessels in this area dilate, causing the skin to take on a darker color than the rest of the face. Likewise, they may come out due to fatigue or lack of sleep, although there are other important reasons why they are stressed.
As for drooping eyelids, they can appear on one or both eyes, depending on the cause that causes it. They are almost always the result of weakness of the muscle that lifts the eyelid Sometimes this condition does not allow you to open your eyes normally, so your vision can be impaired.
Damage to the nerves that control the eyelid muscle or loose upper eyelid skin are other causes of droopy eyelids, according to Medline Plus, a website of the United States National Library of Medicine.
Currently, there are various methods for treating bags under the eyes and droopy eyelids. However, it is important to consult each of them with a health professional to avoid skin damage or irritation.
One of the home remedies for these aesthetic conditions, according to the specialized portal body mindis facial yoga. This practice improves blood circulation through the face. and helps fight the sagging that comes with age.
In addition, it makes it possible to lift the eyelids and avoid problems such as swelling due to fluid retention. At the same time, it increases skin hydration, makes it smooth and accelerates cell renewal.
The steps to follow to perform face yoga are:
1. Lower your shutters. The idea is not to close your eyes completely.
2. With half-closed eyes, look to the left for five seconds.
3. With your eyes in the same position, look to the right, up and down. The idea is to hold your gaze for five seconds on each movement.
4. Repeat the gaze circle three times.
5. While doing the exercise, the idea is not to crease your forehead or frown.
In addition to the above, due to the significant contribution of antioxidants, water and natural fibers, the apple and honey mask is an effective means of delaying the loss of firmness that affects the beauty of the eyelids. The necessary ingredients are: an apple and two spoons of honey (50 g).
Preparation and use:
1. Cut the apple into several parts and mix in a blender until you get a thick puree.
2. After you get the desired texture, mix it with spoons of honey.
3. Rub the mask on the area of the eyelids and under the eyes.
4. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Then rinse with cold water and repeat the use at least three times a week.
It should be noted that When applying the previous product, care should be taken not to get it between the eyes. In addition, the use of new products on the skin should be consulted with a health professional to avoid irritation of the dermis.